Guillermo Ochoa-Cronfel has been licensed to practice law in the State of Texas for twenty years. Mr. Cronfel practices in the areas of business law, representing debtors, creditors, and trustees, debt collection, insurance litigation, construction transactions and litigation, and landlord tenant litigation in residential and commercial settings.
Mr. Cronfel also has extensive experience in various business and real estate transactions including business entity formation, purchase and sale of stock & asset and 1031 exchanges.
Guillermo also serves in the capacity as a receiver under §31 of the Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code. Guillermo Ochoa-Cronfel has served as a receiver to liquidate judgment ranging from several thousand to several million dollars.
B.A. Stanford University 1981
J.D. University of Texas 1988
Licensed to Practice
- State of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals